Friday, May 02, 2008

Comparative studies, CR, and mysticism

Erynn Laurie's Searching for Imbas blog has a new post discussing the issues with attempting a more mystical Celtic pagan path. It discusses some of what I've been touching on the last couple of days in regards to cross-cultural studies and process. I remain glad Erynn started this blog. She's been a strong advocate of CR since she started out referring to it as a "NeoCelt" path, and the more information that gets out presenting the diversity of CR, the better. We'd be worse off if only one set of voices was heard.

2 comments:

Soli said...

Sounds like the reasoning why I also started syncreticmystic. Yay for people forging paths!

Anonymous said...

Diversity is a great thing. I have been very heartened lately at the amount of blogging and knowledge sharing that has been taking place among various CR folk. I even think the Gaelic Trads are way cool as well.