Monday, May 09, 2005

Branruadh?

For those of you who have no background in the Irish language or even its Scottish cousin, Gaelic, branruadh translates out to "red raven." I selected that name for this blog after I found out that somewhere along the way, I or someone else had already created an account named Lysana (my usual online handle) on Blogger, and either it wasn't me or I no longer have access to the email address that the account is associated with. I came up with it while contemplating what sort of sentiment I was going to bring to this project. It has echoes of the Morrigan, which suits a project that may wind up leading me into confrontational scenarios.

And the flower is a red raven lily. I was poking around Google's image search feature when I found out such a thing exists. I also found two superheroes and a lot of bars. Go figure.

No comments: